Saturday, January 28, 2012

The other morning....


....when I went out early this was the view across the parking lot where we live:



Normally it looks like this:



At least it didn't look like this! 

Fog covering the Bay with only the tip of the tower of the Golden Gate Bridge visible.

The fog is beautiful and all, and I absolutely love living here in Nor-cal and wouldn't change a thing, but really, I'm a desert rat at my root level. I guess you can take the girl out of the Arizona-Sonoran desert but you can take the Sonoran desert out of her. 

  
Sunrise at Saguaro National Park near Tucson.




2 comments:

Brittney said...

aww i love tucson to :) haha. but i also love the bay...hm..

StephSal87 said...

Hahahahaha I like how drastically different the 2nd and "at least it didn't look pike this" picture are. Hahaha